6 August 2010

life and mario.

so my internet is pretty down at the moment..
nothing works except blogspot (NUUUU MY TWITTER D:)
and it's just a tad boring because people aren't posting all the time (LIKE MY TWITTER)
and i really want to check my emails because i recorded a song last period and the teacher emailed it to me :S
and i wont even be able to put a photo with this because well.
NOTHING WORKS!
im trying to use a proxy to load twitter at the moment but everything is so slow.
facebooks open and im trying to reply to all my friends, but it wont click comment/share :S
ooh, managed to get some pictures. so do expect some sweet picture down the bottom of this post :)
well. rant about my life much?
hannah frazer (the girl whose leaving and making me drepressed.. not really but still leaving)
was supposed to meet me today after school to come over and practice our song for music recording.
and well, i think she ditched me! D:
harsh much.. but im sure theres some reason. but still. it hurts.
as promised.
now, i wish life would be as easy as that.

ily bub.

No comments:

Post a Comment