27 July 2015

Trickeye Museum in Hongdae - Day 5 - Korea 2014

Come one, come all!
Ended up splitting these posts because, well it was a photo spam.
I don't have much to say about these - but I had a lot of fun! If you're not the type of person that enjoys art or cool things or taking pictures or has patience - this might not be the place for you. I pretty much wanted to take a picture with everything. Not everything has been posted though because for some strange reason the pictures won't rotate - so I've only got the landscape pictures ^^

This is the entrance
Ringalingling
omg the illusion in this one just clicked - apart from the obvious one
I'm sorry I wasn't centre :(
Byuntae
Because ew.
La Grande Jatte
For the first time in forever~
Teaching the giraffe to play
Eating the giraffe for dinner
HD for mindfulness
HELP!
Please help!
This one actually took a couple of shots to get right haha
Byuntae. I called it.
Hola
Ok, because I'm a sap I love pictures like this. We didn't manage to find that wall in Korea with the wings painted - but this is good enough
Ain't nothing cuter
I believe
Actually, she does have very good balance
This one also took multiple shots lel
I wanna go horse riding again
Everything in this picture is so out of place.
And the exit is a mirror maze!
Ta-Ta, that's all for now folks! There's directions in to the Trickeye museum in the previous post.

Click on for directions, prices and a read about the Ice Museum.

faithfully,
Mai


No comments:

Post a Comment