19 November 2013

Making up for birthdays.

So I'll be away for my little brother's birthday, and we didn't celebrate my mum's birthday because I had a whole week of exams ahead - so Saturday night we went out to celebrate - yay! However, my Dad booked the 5 o' Clock session for Melba at the Langham and we didn't leave the house until 6.. Dad still wanted to go to Langham, claiming the hour we'd have left (session finishes at 7:30) would be enough to eat. 'But definitely not enough to enjoy it!' I said. So being the beloved daughter I convinced everyone to find another restaurant. #truth.



We ended up in Scusami in Southbank, overlooking the Yarra, and I apologise because I didn't take any photos of the food (I'm still new at this non-angst grown up type of blogging) but it was good and I am stuffed.

Wore a new skirt from a brand whose label is unreadable.., was late to work because I couldn't figure out what jacket to wear with it. I'm wearing Mum's bolero here. Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch and Oroton belt.

Also - my Thomas Sabo necklace and charm bracelet, and Marc Coblen watch.

On a semi-related note, I used the Nivea 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes and it was really quick and easy to remove all my make up and cleanse. Feeling good :)

faithfuilly,
mai

1 comment: