21 April 2015

Gyeongbokgung Palace - Day 2 - Korea 2015

Typing blog posts is really hard when 3 of your keys don't work..
So this is pretty much - once again - a photo drop.
There's not that much to say anyway..

the ticket in^^
I t
hink it was about $8 for 18 and under
hi Sheen
At Gwanghwamun
Cold ankles with the tall one
I think this would have originally been a water channel;
considering I took t
his standing on a bridge.
First gate
Second gate?
Second gate! ft Xin
Im sorry about the time stamp..
The roof ^
I kind of have a thing for ceramics and pottery.. and I guess that carries over to metal work
I think I was trying to show the colours when I took this picture..
Sideview
This is when we started to wander around and everything looks the same
Second greeting room?
Everything is quite spacious
Viet palaces have these dining/banquet halls on the water, so Im assuming this is one too
All the doors had really high barriers you had to step over! Which you can kind of see here
Alleyway behind one of the buildings
hi
I actually really love t
he work that goes into the roofing!
Those tiles
All the buildings were built quite high up

Stairs because every building is raised
So we may have been mucking around withow low the doorway was and pretending to hit our heads on it..
And then I hit my head..
I'm running out of captions :(
That is the green door Sheen knocked on in the video - pm me for a link!
The fake wall.
The grounds were quite extensive
hey look, I got rid of the timestamp!
Enjoy non-timestamped photos
have no captions left 
You can see the cityscape in the background
All hail symmetry
(nearly)
Theres a cafe downstage right of this
This was a corridor on the side between first and second gate
people in my shots :(
The end.
Its kind of sad that I procrastinate writing these and I'm writing it now to procrastinate studying for my test tomorrow which I'm currently on lecture 4 for..
yay

faithfully,
Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment