21 July 2015

Ice Museum in Hongdae - Day 5 - Korea 2014

Hello all,

It's been a while. Exams, and Mt Hotham and failing exams and dance and a bunch of uni work ON THE HOLIDAYS (but then again, I signed up for it so I guess its my fault but really. why) -> and I'm finally updating! Honestly, I actually wrote this post during exams but it didn't save. I'm serious. But this is a photo dump anyway because it's dun DUN DUN (insert dramatic music) the Ice Museum and Trick Eye Museum.
And I wish I had my P's. jks.

So it was nearly Christmas~ and considering the timing of this post...
The wedding carriage~
The next room was furnished as a whole house -  out of ice
She probably got her but wet.
And the bathroom was .. spot on
Aerial shots - 
The Christmas side
There was this slide which was decent - but these little kids kept pushing in
Clubpenguin
This is the opening view of the ice museum, dunno why it's the last picture
So this place was cold. Very cold. Obviously, I can't remember the temperature but I'm sure it was around -5. When you buy a ticket, you actually get entrance to the Trick Eye Museum and the Ice Museum. Tickets were 15,000 won for adults and 12,000 won for under 18's.

Directions
Get off at Hongik University Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 9. Go straight and turn left onto Hongik-ro St. Turn right down the second side street and continue until arriving at the Trick Eye Museum on the right. The venue is in the second basement level and you pass the Love Museum on the way down - we didn't go into this one though it looked interesting, but it was just too couple-y and lovey-dovey.

Click on to read about the Trick Eye Museum.

faithfully,
Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment