23 August 2015

Zootopia in Everland - Day 6 - Korea 2014

I'm so sleepy right now. I am writing this on a day where I have 5 lectures and a 2.5 hour workshop and an 1.5 hour dance rehearsal.
Dead and the day is not even done.

The following pictures are from the Zootopia section in Everland. It was a quite hard to take most of these photos because, well - they're animals. They move around and most of the time they're behind a glass window or bars. That glare is the bane of my existence. I try. 
Flat out
Why do I have a picture of a spider
Why do I have these photos
So, so, so yellow
Double Trouble
I probably spent 5 photos trying to get non-blurry photos
Why do these look like smug fat evil aristocrats?
These cages seem small :(
I'm out of captions
stands at window for 10 minutes trying to take photo, gives up
Fenix foxes
(hiss hiss motherfucker)
ding dong
Why are the males always so pretty
I will endeavour to not take any more portrait photos
no one likes them portraits
*goes to korea, takes photo of roosters
Look how cool this chicken is!
It's a chicken, right??
ba-ba-baa ba-ba
They must have been so cold :(
Emo bunnies
Baby fenix fox?
Tiger cubs
Are these lyger cubs???!
I can't remember T.T
Windows to the soul
Seals are also difficult to take photos of
Goes to Korea, takes photo of fish
Goes to Korea, takes photo of swans
Goes to Korea, takes photo of ducks
Porcupine
baby Sloth
Giant tortoise
(snake lol)
Toucannnn
Two Toucans!
A headed and a headless parrot
White cockatoos - native to Australia. LOL
The same seal, double time
These penguins were so cute
Look at that little door hahah
so skinny :(
Next up - are a bunch of photos from a certain section in the Zootopia. They're definitely interesting, so check back soon!

Click on to read about the Sarfari and the Monkey House in Everland.

Faithfully,
Mai





No comments:

Post a Comment